Saturday, March 27, 2010

::Friday's treasure box::Monkeys On The Roof::

I know, I know, today is Saturday... but I have to tell you the truth. I totally forgot to post this yesterday! I could blame it on my kids Max:
And Ella: 

But that really would not be fair, it is really me who flaked - all by my little self;) It is ok, I figure everything happens for a reason... and for some probably minisculey (is that even a word?) insignificant reason the Friday Treasure box is happening on Saturday. 

OK. Now that I have established this, and blame it on my children, let me show you a treasure that would really fit best in a toy box. Monkeys On The Roof in the Blue Ridge Mountains creates adorable things out of wood. These natural wood blocks are fun and unique and I know any kid would have a blast building with them.
Old School Nature Tree Blocks
Stop by their shop and see what else they have growing there:0)

Happy Saturday! Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment