Friday, March 19, 2010

::Friday's treasure box::Pinpricks and Kisses::

I don't think there is anyone who does not like baby clothes, especially adorable girly little dresses paired with blue jeans (or tights, or adorable little legs). I found this talented seller while browsing the Etsy shops looking for cute things to dress my little Ella in. Infant, Toddler, Girls Knot Dress Sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 12 months,18 months
Click on the photo for more pictures of this adorable dress, or click here to go directly to the home page for the shop Pripricks and Kisses. Find something new and adorable for your favorite little spring cutie pie!


Be well and I hope you have a wonderful Friday!


Liza

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liza,

    I hope you don't mind, but I nominated you for a kinda silly little award called a Sunshine Award. If you have a sec, check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete