Thursday, March 18, 2010

::Nest & Lil' Nest Birthstone Necklaces::

After I had my babies, I was looking for a interesting different birthstone necklace to honor their births. I found lots of great designs, but was never really excited about any of them. I set out to come up with a unique organic style birthstone necklace that would be new and fun, and came up with these! Nest fits 4+ stones best, and Lil' Nest is best for 1-4 stones.

Lil' Nest - birthstone . sterling silverNest - birthstone . sterling silver
 Lil' Nest - birthstone . sterling silverNest - birthstone . sterling silver
You choose the stones that best fit the people you would like to have in your "nest". Click here to see the birthstones.

What do you think of this new design? I love making jewelry....

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment